July Recap


July came and went so quickly! This July was quiet for me, filled with the soft splashes of the pool, laughter of little children, and the release of pipette tips in lab. 

Favorite Memory
This past month I was able to be a leader in this year's Wild Animals VBS at my church. It was an amazing experience that I am truly grateful for. It was really rewarding to see children experience God's love and have fun while learning  about the Bible. Their curiosity and honesty really influenced me to embody their positive spirit and to always remember that the possibilities are endless. 

Favorite Songs
This song is pretty polarizing. One camp hates it and the other one loves it; I for one am with the latter. It sounds like drunk love to me...not sure that is why I enjoy it though haha.


Another song I enjoyed this month was Dreaming by Smallpools. Perfect summer song!

I've also been loving alt-J's album An Awesome Wave. LOVE IT. The rhythms. Can I say more?
Also, I'm really enjoying Echosmith's Cool Kids. 


F O O D 
aka the best part of life.
Going back to my Southern roots with this beauty. This photo was taken in May but I've been frequenting the restaurant this month and didn't take any pictures so I thought I'll just include this picture!

This month was also the month of sushi. Sadly I have no pictures to show :( 

Comments

Popular Posts