March Madness 2015

Went a little crazy in the mall this month...
I'm currently loving the minimalistic and monochromatic trends and clean line silhouettes. Solid colours and stripes are my current obsession.  
Some of my purchases this month
Mango bag, Tory Burch sunglasses (old), H&M sweater, Topshop Hatty sandals 



I'm loving neutral classic pieces that can be paired with everything. Loving the combination of neutrals with the occasional pop of colour.

Music Favorites

Kodaline is one of my favorite bands. Hailing from Ireland, they remind me slightly of The Script  and Two Door Cinema Club. Their first album, Brand New Day, remains one of my favorite albums of all time. Favorites of mine are One Day, After the Fall, Brand New Day, and All I Want. They released this new song that I am obsessed with: 

  

Mumford & Sons also released a new song, "Believe". Their sound has changed dramatically from their previous two albums. They have eliminated the banjo and brought in drums and electric guitars making them sound eerily similar to Coldplay. I am still on the fence about this new change but I'm excited to see what their new album brings to the table. Their audio video takes us around London and I am surprised to recognize many of their streets they take us down. Brings back the memories of London livin'. 



Comments

Popular Posts