Sweet Treats

Birthday month calls for some sweet treats! Well, any day is treat day let's be real here. 






 'lette macarons
location: Newport Beach, CA

Taste the rainbow with these. Literally so good. These macarons are not too sweet yet satisfy the sweet craving that I had yesterday. My favourite is the earl grey (but this is coming from an earl grey fanatic). The flavour is so strong and noticeable that it gets an A++ from me. All flavours are great and the packaging is so simple and sleek that the whole experience is elevated. These aren't as good as Laduree in my opinion but just hit the spot. Oh how I crave those and wish I were in France again...
Flavours from left to right (if I remember correctly): Irish cream (seasonal), earl grey, pistachio, almond, raspberry, passion fruit

Nothing Bundt Cakes 
location: Irvine, CA 

Thanks Heather for the cakes! These cakes are so delicious. They're moist and the perfect size for sharing with about 4 people. Top cake is white chocolate raspberry and the bottom is the classic red velvet. 


Comments

Popular Posts