Free Birthday Treats


It's birthday month time and that means...birthday treat from Sephora! I'm always curious to see what's in store for their birthday gift each year and I cannot say that I'm disappointed in the slightest. This year, I received two Nars lip pencils - one satin and one matte in the shades Rikugien and Cruella, respectively. The satin lip pencil is a nudy beige pink with a nice golden sheen that gives a natural glow to the face. Cruella is simply stunning - a beautiful pigmented matte red that just screams old Hollywood glam. I really enjoy the precision of these lip crayons and they are so easy to apply. Only con is that you have to sharpen them but I guess that means that you can always have a nice precise point to apply them with. 
A pat on the back, Sephora - you've done well this year!


Comments

Popular Posts